Queer in the San Fernando Valley

Thursday, May 28, 2009

Imaginary Conversations

#1
A)"Hi, we're both bisexual and we want to get married to piss her parents off." "Okay, I just need to see your driver's licenses and collect $70."
B)"Hi, we're both bisexual. We've been in a committed relationship for 35 years, and we'd like to get married." "The California Constitution only allows marriage between a man and a woman."

#2
A)"Hi, I'm a lesbian & he's gay & we'd like to get married. We're not going to have sex or kids but we want all the Federal rights marriage affords." "Okay, that'll be $70 & I just need to see your driver's licenses."
B)"Hi, we've been together for 15 years & have two children & we'd like to get married." "The California Constitution only allows marriage between a man & a woman."

(credit to Jacob H.)

No comments:

Post a Comment

About Me

My photo
I have a Bachelor's degree in Language & Cultures/Japanese with Queer Studies minor from CSUN.